Back from Vegas as of last night, and lots on my to-do list for the day, but first...
1. How quickly does it take your phone to die?
I try to leave it plugged in all the time, but on days when I'm out and about all day, it's usually critical by the end of the day.
2. Do you remember the first YouTube video you ever watched?
No, I don't, but the earliest one I remember is Drinking Out of Cups. Which may have been my first YouTube video ever.
3. How many cities do you have saved in your weather app? What are they?
My phone just automatically gives me the weather where I am, and that's all I care about.
4. Are you happy?
Not totally. How can anyone be happy with what Trump is doing to our country and our world? And not just Trump, because it's not like he's that powerful, but the people who support him and for some reason agree with him.
5. What colour is your soap? Shampoo?
I use Dr. Bronner's soap, which is the color of apple juice. My shampoo is a metallic brown color.
6. What do they smell like?
Peppermint soap, shea butter shampoo
7. Have you ever had a run in with the police?
Nothing more serious than a traffic stop. The kind that happens when you're white, anyway, which is not serious.
8. Who inspires you the most?
My friends. People who are active and intelligent and fun.
9. How often do you dye your hair?
A few times a year. Whenever the top layers are no longer purple.
10. Do you have any friends with benefits?
Yeah. I have one friend I sleep with about once a year (because that's as frequently as I see him), and another friend who comes over to my house once a week to nap and cuddle together. That's my version of polyamory right now :)
11. Does your ex miss you?
Maybe, but I don't think he misses our relationship.
12. Have you ever been on a horse? How was it?
Yes. I was nervous about the horse losing its balance on the side of this steep mountain, but I guess that's not a thing that happens much. Then when it was over, my crotch was sore for a while.
13. What is your favourite fruit?
14. Is the last male you spoke to attractive?
15. Do people often tell you that you're pretty?
Yeah, bridge players say so all the time.
16. What was your worst subject in school? What about your best?
Physics probably was my worst? I always got A's, but it was the one that was the least easy for me, I guess. Spanish was best.
17. How many different towns have you lived in?
Six, officially, but only 3 "metro" areas.
18. Are you kinky?
I am probably the most vanilla polyamorous person that ever walked the face of the earth. But polyamory itself is kinky to some. Shrug.
19. What is in your refrigerator right now?
A bunch of sauces, some salad that has gone bad, DDP, cheese, whatever my roommate has in there, tofurkey, and vodka.
20. Are you sexy?
I don't feel like I am these days, but Toby thinks so.
21. How far away does a destination have to be before you consider it a road trip?
It's a road trip if I drive there and spend the night away from home.
22. Do you believe that people can change?
I know that I've changed a LOT (thanks, antidepressants and therapy!), and I've seen others change for the worse, which maybe just betrays that they were kinda shitty all along. But yeah I believe it.
23. Do you always have the TV on for background noise?
I don't own a TV but I do turn Netflix on when I'm going to sleep.
25. Are you more mentally or physically strong?
I guess mentally.
26. What is something weird that turns you on?
27. Do you easily pick up on innuendos?
I pick up on innuendo that isn't even there.
28. Do you avoid confrontation?
No, but I don't seek it out, either.
29. With whom was your last kiss and where?
Kissed Toby in the car as I dropped him off at the train today.
30. Have you ever been offered drugs? Did you accept?
Yeah, I know a lot of people who do a lot of different drugs, and I've been offered plenty, but never accepted anything more than a toke. I've never in my life felt pressured to participate.
31. Have you ever tried online dating?
32. What perfume do you wear?
Just my own natural stank.
33. What three countries would you LEAST like to visit?
North Korea, Saudi Arabia, and Syria (tried to think of different answers from P-Fred, from whom I ganked this, but hers were spot on).
34. What have been the top 3 moments of your year so far?
Winning the KO with Toby this weekend, meeting Trevor for the first time, and meeting Trevor for the second time, probably :)
35. Does virginity matter to you?
36. What is on your floor right now?
37. Do you take nudes?
No. SHOCKINGLY, the ones I allowed to be taken got shared with others without my consent. WHO COULD'VE GUESSED THAT WOULD HAPPEN?! So yeah, I don't do this anymore.
38. Do you like reptiles?
39. Do you swear a lot?
Do you know me but at all?
40. Does it bother you when guys wear pink?
It bothers me when a guy won't wear pink.
41. Do you watch porn?
42. What is an unpopular opinion that you have?
I don't believe most people should have children.
43. Do you watch any reality shows?
44. Do you skip breakfast?
I often sleep through it.
45. Do you work out every week?
46. Did you grow up in a small town or big city?
47. How many roses did you get on Valentine’s day?
0. Idgaf about this sort of thing.
48. Are you belligerent?
49. What are you looking forward to?
More relaxation this week, then all the travel I have coming up. Vancouver, FRFF, Scotland, Alaska...
50. Have you ever been lost in the woods?