1) Are your parents married or divorced?
They just celebrated their 53rd anniversary. Dang.
2) Are you a vegetarian?
I am! Have been since I was 8.
There is no #3.
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
Probably. My appendix ruptured when I was 17 and my parents were out of town. Luckily we were renting the MIL apartment part of the house and the guy came home from work and found me delirious and rushed me to the hospital, where I had emergency surgery. That was probably the closest?
5) What jewelry do you wear?
A set of topaz and aquamarine stacked rings that Toby gave me on my left ring finger, a silver puzzle ring on the middle finger next to that, and usually my great-aunt's spoon ring on my right ring finger, but lately I've been wearing the new topaz ring Toby got for me in Scotland. I switch up the rings on this hand more often, but these are the most frequently worn. I wear a citizen watch on my left wrist all the time. On my right wrist, I'm usually wearing a purple fitbit and a black and red chain maille bracelet that my friend Amy made. I wear silver square hoop earrings in the second hole in my ears all the time, and I rarely have earrings in the first hole unless I'm dressing up for something. I wear a necklace all the time, but I change it sorta frequently. Right now it's a dichroic glass pendant I got at Falcon Ridge. And I have my tongue ring in all the time.
6) Favorite time of day?
Nap time. Which is usually 2 or 3pm.
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
8) Do you wear makeup?
9) Ever had plastic surgery?
10) Do you color your hair?
Yep. I've had it purple since 2012, but in July I put turquoise manic panic in it over the purple, and it looks awesome! It hasn't faded much, but my roots are like 2 inches now, so it's time to go back to my stylist. I'm not sure if I'll go back to purple or be more experimental now that I've broken the mold.
11) What do you wear to bed?
Either nothing or really soft pj's.
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Of course I have ;)
13) Can you roll your tongue?
14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
Sometimes, out of boredom. Not to achieve any kind of "look."
15) What kind of sneakers?
16) Do you believe in abortions?
Yep, they exist! Also I believe they should be available to anyone who wants one. I had one when I was 25. No regrets.
17) What is your natural hair color?
Black, with more and more white.
18) Do you have any children?
19) Do you snore?
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
ALL OF THE PLACES. Seriously don't make me choose, but highest on my bucket list is like Greece and Croatia.
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No, just real ones.
22) If you ever won the lottery, what would you do first?
Pay off all debts and invest in real estate.
23) Gold or silver?
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
26) City, beach, or country?
All have their appeals. For living? City.
27) What was the last thing you touched?
Other than my computer, a DDP bottle.
28) Where did you eat last?
Sara Lee Sandwich Shop at Denver Airport. It was surprisingly yummy but now I have the most rancid farts and I'm about to get on a 4-hour flight. Doh.
29) When's the last time you cried?
Couple days ago probably.
30) Do you read blogs?
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
32) Ever been involved with the police?
Not for more than a traffic stop.
33) What's your favorite shampoo?
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
Not much. Toby does!
35) Ocean or pool?
I like both. I guess I have a slight preference for the ocean.
36) What's your favorite song at the moment?
Tough call. I've been listening to a lot of Wallflowers lately. One Headlight.
38) Window seat or aisle?
I like the window but I need the aisle on long flights because I stress too much about the logistics of getting up to use the can.
39) Have you ever met anyone famous?
Yes, lots of them play bridge.
40) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life?
I get to do a lot of really awesome stuff. But I don't know how much of that I've earned for myself.
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl. Pretty unsuccessfully. I'm so sloppy.
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah?
I briefly watched Ricki Lake when I was like 12. Never watched Oprah.
43) Basketball or Football?
44) How long do your showers last?
45) Cake or ice cream?
47) Are you self-conscious?
48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
One time only. Falcon Ridge 2006.
49) Have you ever given money to a tramp?
I assume the definition of tramp here is beggar? I have.
50) Have you been in love?
Yes. More times than I've been married.
51) Where do you wish you were?
A comfortable bed with Toby and kittens.
52) Are you wearing socks?
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes, on a backboard after my car accident in 2014 when that kid rear-ended me.
54) Can you tango?
I've never been taught, but I'm sure I *could*
55) Last gift you received?
The ring Toby gave me from Scotland.
56) Last sport you played?
Basketball, but it's been a while.
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
Travel, eating out, clothes
58) Where do you live?
Beaverton, an awesome suburb of the awesome city of Portland.
59) Where were you born?
60) Last wedding attended?
I'm on my way to a wedding right now! But before this one, I was at Toby's brother Theo's wedding three weeks ago.
61) Favorite fast food restaurant?
Noodles and Company.
63) Most hated food?
Bananas. Get away from me.
64) What's your least favorite chore?
Any of them. I'm the worst.
65) Can you sing?
I do all the time, but I'm pretty tone deaf.
66) Last person you instant messaged?
67) Last place you went on holiday?
Well, I'm on the plane right now headed to CT by way of NY. But before this it was Alaska.
68) Favorite regular drink?
Diet Dr. Peppet
69) Current crush?
I guess Peter the bartender kinda?
70) Do you want people to do this meme?
Yeah this shit's fun.